English Communication for Legal Practice - ECLP (Univ.)
English Communication Skills for Compliance
Nächstmöglicher Start: 06.03.2020
Dozent(en): Carla Monteiro-Reuter LLM.
Nur als Block
Working in the compliance field means having to deal with a complex regulatory environment governed by international norms and an increasingly globalised business context. Under these circumstances, sound communication skills in English are not simply a nice-to-have, but rather a requirement for doing the job well.
This seminar is designed to build precisely the English communication skills that are indispensable for working in the compliance field today. The focus will be on developing the participants’ conceptual knowledge of Legal English in the compliance field, as well as their oral and written communication skills in a compliance context.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have the opportunity to submit a practical written task, on which they will receive detailed feedback.
Day 1: Fr. 06.03.2020, start: 10.00, end: 17.30
Day 2: Sa. 07.03.2020, start: 09.00, end: 16.00
Anyone whose work involves dealing with compliance matters in English, for example (senior) compliance officers, compliance managers, lawyers and contract managers.
Key qualities necessary to succeed in the compliance field include the ability to:
A good level of general English - level B2 or C1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- 06.03.2020, 09:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- 07.03.2020, 09:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- Face-to-face seminars and webinars on Legal Writing for all legal counsel, contract managers and claims managers (Europe-wide) at a DAX30 company with its headquarters in Munich.
- Legal English seminars, regular group training and individual coaching (face-to-face and virtual) for lawyers and in-house counsel in Germany and Italy.
- Seminars on Legal Writing and Presentation Skills for the University of Passau.
- Professional Legal English certificate course for the ZWW, English Communication for Legal Practice - ECLP (Univ.).